My Album

Wednesday 6 February 2013

week before Chinese New Year

is 7 Feb 2013 and is 4.29 morning,
curios why i still awake at this time?
coz i will be going back to my hometown, from Labuan

Hooray, finally is my turn to go back
but deep in the bottom of my heart, i don't really feel wan to go back,
becoz i just dunwan and is hard for me to accept that everything have changed
after i go back everything will be so different
cant even communicate more with my mum coz i dun even noe what to say to her, seriously

this semester was really tough for me, i join MSM, i joined election, i missed out alot of classes,
i get information from others like play puzzle, have to collect information piece by piece. i went to thailand for a program but  i lost the precious you, i no longer in a  mood for study or do my assignment, still i have to faced my JLPT, after that have to prepared FYP, then my final exam and 3P course. i m totally no in a prepare mood for anyting or everythign after the incident. Damn seriouly...lack of motivation

i get what i want but as the sametime, i lost the most valuable thing in my life. if i know this will happen, i would rather not get what i want, so that i can keep u by my side, always...
and be honest, i m not doing well in my final exam ..i couldnt get myself to concentrate in study even though the exam is at the next day.

Last week, i received my JLPT result. Luckily and  thank God  i pass the test. and yesterday i jus attended my 3P course exam.  Didnt get a high score but i glad i get a  pass. But now what comes in my mind are my final exam result. i cant think of why the hXXX i so worried about the result of those test, i should have worried my final exam result rather than those extra course test result.

i just wish to maintain my result..will not ask for more...
Gob Bless Me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment